Preparation of personal, corporate or trust tax returns with total accuracy, planning and IRS audit assistance. Cherry Bekaert offers clients in the professional services industry proven solutions that can have a… Small business owners in Florida spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That’s 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers. When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner.
The type of CPA firm you choose can make a real difference in the success of your small business. Some accountants just file your taxes at the end of the year but CPA Fort Lauderdale is the type of firm that will be instrumental in helping your business grow and become more profitable. We’re passionate about working with small business owners and offer the accounting and tax services to address today’s financial challenges and prepare for tomorrow’s opportunities. Accountants are financial professionals who have received an accounting degree from a four-year university or college. By trade, accountants prepare, maintain and examine the financial statements of an individual, business or institution. An accountant prepares reports for tax purposes and can also perform audits of public companies.
Florida Sales Tax
During this time there have been many changes in the tax laws that affect those doing business in the real estate market and those who own and invest in property. Our CPA firm provides comprehensive accounting, tax, and advisory services designed to meet the unique… An audit is a methodical review and objective examination of the financial statements, including the verification of specific information as determined by the auditor or as established by general practice. I have had the pleasure to work with Steven and David on various business matters over many years. They not only see the trees but also the forest, blending boutique personal accounting and advisory services with the depth and scope you would expect from the larger firm. Our accounting services for small businesses are based on years of experience with accounting and bookkeeping.
- Small business owners in Florida spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions.
- According to the American Institute of CPAs, certified public accountant (CPAs) financially advise individuals, big companies and small businesses to help them reach their financial goals.
- We also work with individuals and provide income tax preparation services designed to save you money and get you your tax return quickly.
- They often work closely with law enforcement and lawyers, and they can help determine the legality of financial activities, according to the BLS.
- We’re passionate about working with small business owners and offer the accounting and tax services to address today’s financial challenges and prepare for tomorrow’s opportunities.
- My firm has had the pleasure of working with Steven Samuels & David Slotkin on several matters in litigation on complex issues as a result of post dissolution relief.
Call on us to increase efficiency, stay in compliance, and boost revenue and profits. You can also ask an accountant to provide proof of their license and credentials. R3 Accounting serves on local government committees and sponsors many community festivals and events.
All «cpa firms» results in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We can also assist with a full range of business consulting and advisory services, bookkeeping services and resolve tax issues. Lowell has been providing Certified Public Accounting Services focused on creative tax planning and compliance, small business consulting, and tax exempt audits for the past 28 years. Mr. Goode has tremendous depth of experience in partnering with small and medium sized firms to achieve their financial goals.
- We give trusted advice to our clients and we promise enthusiasm for helping new and existing clients improve financial results.
- Marcum LLP’s Fort Lauderdale, FL Tax & Business Services division offers all forms of accounting and regulatory compliance services.
- Thousands of clients look to Cherry Bekaert’s tax accountants and consultants for innovative guidance on operational and financial matters that advance their business goals, including tax preparation and financial audits.
- As your firm develops, we’ll adapt our services to meet your changing needs and will always be at your disposal to discuss financial concerns.
- Nationally recognized public accounting and advisory firm Cherry Bekaert LLP (“the Firm”) is excited to…
This means that every call to our office is answered by one of our staff members, and you will never be sent to voice mail. We offer full tax, bookkeeping and accounting services to Fort Lauderdale company owners, so you can focus on everything else in your business. We offer a broad range of services for business owners, executives and independent professionals. For over 30 years we have been helping Real Estate professionals, rental property owners, and real estate investors get the most out of the tax benefits the law allows.
Can’t find the business?
Check out the average hourly rate for accounting services in your region. Client service is the heart of our business and our comprehensive approach is what sets us apart. We access your entire financial picture to provide accurate guidance and crucial advice; not just blindly respond to specific accounting requests. Less extensive than an audit, but more involved than a compilation, a review engagement consists primarily of analytical procedures we apply to the financial statements, and various inquiries we make of your company’s management team.
We are pleased to offer the availability of paying your fees by credit card. In order to do this, we have joined the PayPal network, one of the leading payment services on the internet today. This service offers bookkeeping services fort lauderdale you the ability to pay your fee using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express, through PayPal’s secure web-based system. Compilations don’t require inquiries of management or analytical procedures.
As a Partner, Luis focuses on providing tax, auditing and advisory services to fast growing companies. JEM Financial Group LLC brings 30 years of accounting experience to clients in the area. All services are tailored per the client’s needs, and JEM specializes in flight attendant tax preparation as well. The owner is a CPA licensed in the State https://www.bookstime.com/ of Florida, holds a BA in Accounting and an MS in Finance, and has worked for Price Waterhouse and as a mutual fund manager. Lapierre, Brault, Elhour & Assoc., Inc. has grown in Florida into a comprehensive and competitive firm providing full-service FIRPTA, international accounting, and advisory services for individuals and companies.
- That’s 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
- They are knowledgeable, accessible and personable whether I have a question about a financial change of status, selling of assets or planning for the future, etc.
- The company also offers convenient evening and weekend hours to cater to clients with tight schedules.
- We offer discussion, recommendations and useful research tools to make your planning simple, efficient, and worry-free.